2014-15 eHarvey Online Program Tuition*
- Credit Recovery – $650 per half credit
We will customize the curriculum to include the content that requires the most review so you do not have to repeat the entire course. This program runs during our summer session.
- Summer Session – $950 per credit (two semester course) / $650 per half credit (one semester course)
Get ahead, make up works, review for next year…capitalize on the summer to advance in school or take a class not offered at your school.
- Online High School – $1450 per credit / $1750 for AP Courses
Is traditional school not for you? Are you a student professional? Athlete, artist, US student abroad? Get a diploma from The Harvey School while pursuing your dreams, using our blended learning approach.
- Home School – $1450 per year (includes 5 classes and teacher access for home educator)
Take up to 5 standardized courses per year with your home school instructor. Includes instructor license and training costs.
- Many courses require additional materials and/or texts to be purchased separately; most are available through Amazon.com. See the course descriptions for more information. Please confirm the course materials list with your teacher or eHarvey administrator prior to purchase.
- Refund Policy: After a course begins (defined by the teacher scheduling and logging in to the first online session), the student has one week from that date to withdraw from the course for a full refund (less the $75 non-refundable enrollment fee). No credit will be granted.
* Pricing includes a non-refundable registration fee of $75.